- ExportTimeLists(ValList, BinSize, FileName)
- This function takes a list of values ValList, a bin size and a file name as
inputs and outputs ValList to ExportData/Filename.txt as well as histogram
data from ValList and BinSize to ExportData/Filename.csv.
The inputs of the function are:
- ValList: A list of values used as data in histogram
- BinSize: The (approximate) size of the bins in the histogram
- FileName: The name of exported .png file with the histogram
The function has no returned output, but exports data as detailed above.
The export .txt files can be used to generate histograms of tweet time lists
(faster than by importing the unprocessed data from .json files), while the
.csv files are used for plotting interactively the histogram data.